San Francisco News
Man and two teens hurt in shooting in SF's Fillmore District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A young man and two teenagers were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Fillmore District on Wednesday evening, a police spokesman said Thursday.
The shooting was reported at about 7 p.m. near Fillmore and McAllister streets.
The victims, a 20-year-old man and two teens, were taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds to their legs and feet, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said. Their wounds are not considered life-threatening.
Police are seeking a gray, older-model sports car believed to have been involved in the shooting, Shyy said.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.
crime, shooting, guns, violence, san francisco news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers 24 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire 1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos