East Bay News
One dead, three injured in Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. -- One person has died in a shooting in Oakland's Fruitvale District that injured a total of four people Wednesday night, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting at 37th Avenue and International Boulevard at about 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, police Capt. Steven Tull said.
Tull said today that one of the four victims in the shooting has died. He did not know the condition of the three additional victims.
Further details of the shooting were not immediately available.
oakland, crime, shooting, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos