Utah mom buys up store's supply of 'racy' shirts
UTAH (KGO) -- A racy store display caught the attention of a Utah mother and she didn't like what she saw.
Judy Cox was shopping with her son at a Pac Sun clothing store when she saw t-shirts in the window she thought were offensive to women.
When the manager told her she couldn't take down the display, she went to the extreme. Cox spent almost $600 to buy the entire store's inventory of the racy tees.
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case