Al Pacino in SF for documentary premier
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The U.S. premier of a new film called, "Wilde Salome" is in San Francisco. It's a documentary directed by and starring Al Pacino and he's in town for the premiere. ABC7 caught up with him on the red carpet at the Castro Theatre.
The premier marks the 130th anniversary of Oscar Wilde's visit to San Francisco and is a fundraiser for the GLBT Historical Society.
movies, castro, entertainment, don sanchez
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing 18 min ago
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 34 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 33 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 43 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 41 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos