East Bay News
15-year-old Hayward girl missing since Tuesday
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- Family and friends of a missing 15-year-old Hayward girl will hold a search for her Thursday.
Darlene Singh was last seen leaving her parents' home at 7 a.m. Tuesday, taking a taxi to the Hayward BART station. Her family thinks she took a train to Oakland.
Her final communication came in the form of text messages with friends at 10:30 a.m.
Darlene is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds and is said to suffer from social anxiety disorder.
Call Hayward Police if you have any information.
hayward, missing person, east bay news
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree 13 min ago
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire