San Francisco News
Man injured in hit and run in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A pedestrian was hurt in a hit and run accident at 3rd and Bryant streets in San Francisco Friday night. It happened around 10:10 p.m.
San Francisco police say a dark sedan, possibly a limo-type car, traveling eastbound on Bryant hit a man in his 50s who was in the crosswalk and the driver fled the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but his condition is unknown.
soma, SFPD, hit and run, san francisco news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping 40 min ago
- 10 people charged after sit-in at AT&T Park 13 min ago
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease 17 min ago
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co.
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast 25 min ago
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening 12 min ago
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin 11 min ago
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday