San Francisco News
Man injured in hit and run in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A pedestrian was hurt in a hit and run accident at 3rd and Bryant streets in San Francisco Friday night. It happened around 10:10 p.m.
San Francisco police say a dark sedan, possibly a limo-type car, traveling eastbound on Bryant hit a man in his 50s who was in the crosswalk and the driver fled the scene.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but his condition is unknown.
soma, SFPD, hit and run, san francisco news
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday