Citibank admits glitches in iPad app
Citibank admits to a problem with its iPad application. Some customers' bills were double charged. For example, they paid their mortgage twice. There are also a few affected customers who say they never used an iPad.
The bank says it has fixed the problem, reimbursed customers, and covered any fees.
iPad, citigroup, technology
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 26 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
27 min ago
- San Francisco, Santa Clara celebrating...
34 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 party begins in Santa Clara
1 min ago