Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
ABC7 aired a special called "Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation." You can watch the program in its entirety by clicking on the video player above.
FULL SHOW: Watch the entire special here
"I always feel like the odd one out, but here I'm the odd one in."
Rylie: 9-year-old girl with congenital heart disease from Stockton, CA Many parents breathe a sigh of relief after hearing those words, especially when their child struggles daily with chronic medical, developmental, and emotional challenges. The Taylor Family Foundation at Camp Arroyo provides a unique respite for these children and families through active, engaging, and supportive camps. During this half-hour program, ABC7's Cheryl Jennings takes us inside Camp Arroyo and introduces us to the inspiring people who make it all happen, especially the heroic campers. Through the eyes of these children, we'll learn what it feels like to find a safe haven where you can just be a kid! In case you missed it, "Just Like Me" also airs at the following times: ABC7
Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
children, parenting, charities, news, cheryl jennings
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions 6 min ago
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Journey guitarist to get married in SF on pay-per-view 8 min ago
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday