Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
ABC7 aired a special called "Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation." You can watch the program in its entirety by clicking on the video player above.
FULL SHOW: Watch the entire special here
"I always feel like the odd one out, but here I'm the odd one in."
Rylie: 9-year-old girl with congenital heart disease from Stockton, CA Many parents breathe a sigh of relief after hearing those words, especially when their child struggles daily with chronic medical, developmental, and emotional challenges. The Taylor Family Foundation at Camp Arroyo provides a unique respite for these children and families through active, engaging, and supportive camps. During this half-hour program, ABC7's Cheryl Jennings takes us inside Camp Arroyo and introduces us to the inspiring people who make it all happen, especially the heroic campers. Through the eyes of these children, we'll learn what it feels like to find a safe haven where you can just be a kid! In case you missed it, "Just Like Me" also airs at the following times: ABC7
Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
children, parenting, charities, news, cheryl jennings
- NYC building explodes, 11 minor injuries reported 30 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos