Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
ABC7 aired a special called "Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation." You can watch the program in its entirety by clicking on the video player above.
FULL SHOW: Watch the entire special here
"I always feel like the odd one out, but here I'm the odd one in."
Rylie: 9-year-old girl with congenital heart disease from Stockton, CA Many parents breathe a sigh of relief after hearing those words, especially when their child struggles daily with chronic medical, developmental, and emotional challenges. The Taylor Family Foundation at Camp Arroyo provides a unique respite for these children and families through active, engaging, and supportive camps. During this half-hour program, ABC7's Cheryl Jennings takes us inside Camp Arroyo and introduces us to the inspiring people who make it all happen, especially the heroic campers. Through the eyes of these children, we'll learn what it feels like to find a safe haven where you can just be a kid! In case you missed it, "Just Like Me" also airs at the following times: ABC7
Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
children, parenting, charities, news, cheryl jennings
- Officials to give update on new Bay Bridge bolts 11 min ago
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire 57 min ago
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos