GoDaddy scrambles to fix outage problem
GoDaddy, one of the nation's largest web hosting companies is scrambling to get thousands of sites it services back up and running.
The website host confirmed it is experiencing intermittent outages to customers' sites but would not say how many.
The company also would not say what caused the problem, but a hacker who claimed to be from Brazil took credit for the outage on Twitter.
GoDaddy hosts websites and also registers domain names.
internet, hacking, news
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate 13 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems 53 min ago
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was...
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos