Some Microsoft users unable to access accounts
Some users of Microsoft's Outlook and Hotmail email services are unable to access their accounts Wednesday morning after a problem that started last night.
Microsoft released a statement to users saying that it's aware of the issue and attempting to restore service.
Tech analysts speculate the issue may be due to a switchover the company is making between the older Hotmail service and a newer Outlook service.
microsoft, bill gates, news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday