Some Microsoft users unable to access accounts
Some users of Microsoft's Outlook and Hotmail email services are unable to access their accounts Wednesday morning after a problem that started last night.
Microsoft released a statement to users saying that it's aware of the issue and attempting to restore service.
Tech analysts speculate the issue may be due to a switchover the company is making between the older Hotmail service and a newer Outlook service.
microsoft, bill gates, news
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos