Celebrity hacking scandal continues to grow
The celebrity hacking scandal continues to grow. Kanye West, Mitt Romney and Kris Jenner are the latest high-profile people to have had their private information posted to a website.
The invasion of privacy has now has the attention of the Secret Service and the FBI because First Lady Michelle Obama may also be a victim.
TMZ.com is reporting that some of the phone numbers on the hacker's website belong to some celebrities' management teams, who are now overwhelmed with phone calls.
hacking, celebrity, michelle obama, FBI, crime, mitt romney, entertainment
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 4 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole 54 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 44 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
44 min ago