Disneyland most popular spot to checkin on Faceboook
Facebook says Disney theme parks are the most popular spots in the world for user checkin's on Facebook and San Francisco's AT&T Park is also up there.
Facebook says checking in is becoming one of its signature activities, giving users the opportunity to brag about their whereabouts.
Disneyland and Disney California Adventure jumped to the top spot after being number two last year.
New York's Times Square dropped from the top spot to number two.
Disney's Epcot Center is third, followed by Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles at number four.
The AT&T Park in San Francisco is fifth, dropping two spots from last year.
facebook, disney, news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros 24 min ago
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday