Disneyland most popular spot to checkin on Faceboook
Facebook says Disney theme parks are the most popular spots in the world for user checkin's on Facebook and San Francisco's AT&T Park is also up there.
Facebook says checking in is becoming one of its signature activities, giving users the opportunity to brag about their whereabouts.
Disneyland and Disney California Adventure jumped to the top spot after being number two last year.
New York's Times Square dropped from the top spot to number two.
Disney's Epcot Center is third, followed by Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles at number four.
The AT&T Park in San Francisco is fifth, dropping two spots from last year.
facebook, disney, news
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 15 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 13 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos