7 On Your Side
Drug companies raising their prices
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new study finds drug companies have raised their prices by 9 percent in the past year -- the biggest increase since 1992.
Critics say the drug companies are raising prices before Congress passes health care reform, which could force the industry to cut its prices, but drug makers say there are valid business reasons for raising prices.
health care, prescription drug, 7 on your side
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire 1 min ago
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos