7 On Your Side
Ford Fusion named Motor Trend car of the year
NEW YORK (KGO) -- The 2010 Ford Fusion has been named Motor Trend car of the year.
The magazine based its choice on six criteria: functionality, efficiency, safety, value, design and engineering.
The car chosen by the magazine must be a new model or a significant upgrade from the previous year.
ford, 7 on your side
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos