7 On Your Side
Ford Fusion named Motor Trend car of the year
NEW YORK (KGO) -- The 2010 Ford Fusion has been named Motor Trend car of the year.
The magazine based its choice on six criteria: functionality, efficiency, safety, value, design and engineering.
The car chosen by the magazine must be a new model or a significant upgrade from the previous year.
ford, 7 on your side
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 9 min ago
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults 24 min ago
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 8 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault 42 min ago
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 34 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
34 min ago