7 On Your Side
Airline passenger may face charges over orange juice
SACRAMENTO, CA (KGO) -- An American Airlines passenger on board a flight from Sacramento to Dallas could face federal charges following an incident over orange juice.
A passenger in first class asked for orange juice during breakfast, and says he was accused by a flight attendant of interfering with the flight.
"She launched into a one minute tirade about how I should not be asking for orange juice at this time of service," said American Airlines passenger John Reed.
Five passengers watched the incident and defended Reed.
"We all wanted to help him out and just be a witness for him so that he didn't get into any trouble," said American Airlines passenger Dave Koss.
But reed received a federal warning and American Airlines said it is investigating.
airline industry, american airlines, 7 on your side
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints 56 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Stores stay open around the clock before...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos