7 On Your Side
Airline passenger may face charges over orange juice
SACRAMENTO, CA (KGO) -- An American Airlines passenger on board a flight from Sacramento to Dallas could face federal charges following an incident over orange juice.
A passenger in first class asked for orange juice during breakfast, and says he was accused by a flight attendant of interfering with the flight.
"She launched into a one minute tirade about how I should not be asking for orange juice at this time of service," said American Airlines passenger John Reed.
Five passengers watched the incident and defended Reed.
"We all wanted to help him out and just be a witness for him so that he didn't get into any trouble," said American Airlines passenger Dave Koss.
But reed received a federal warning and American Airlines said it is investigating.
airline industry, american airlines, 7 on your side
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 49 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- VIRAL VIDEO: Little girl donates hair to... 19 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC 16 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 37 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 38 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
5 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
49 min ago