7 On Your Side
Track your refund with new IRS tool
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The IRS has an online tool that lets you check the status of your tax return. Appropriately, it's called "where's my refund?"
When you type in your information the site tells you whether your return was processed and when your check was issued.
To use it, go to www.irs.gov and click on 'where's my refund.'
You'll need to type in your social security number, filing status and refund amount.
taxes, IRS, 7 on your side
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 51 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 33 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos