7 On Your Side
Website lets users buy, sell daily deal vouchers
Have you bought an item on Groupon and then had buyer's remorse? Well, there is a new website you need to know about.
Lifesta is a marketplace for people to buy and sell certificates from daily deal sites such as Groupon and Living Social. If you bought a voucher and now don't want it, you can sell it. If you missed out on the deal because you didn't react fast enough, you can buy it.
There is no cost to the buyer; the seller pays 99 cents and 8 percent of the sales price.
internet, shopping, groupon, 7 on your side
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday