7 On Your Side
Airfares rise again for fifth time this winter
Interest rates are up and so are airfares -- they keep going up.
United, Continental and American Airlines raised fares by $4 to $10 per ticket on many routes this week.
Other airlines have raised prices on their routes as well.
FareCompare.com says it is the fifth rate hike this winter.
airline industry, american airlines, continental airlines, united airlines, 7 on your side
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 25 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
25 min ago