7 On Your Side
Airfares rise again for fifth time this winter
Interest rates are up and so are airfares -- they keep going up.
United, Continental and American Airlines raised fares by $4 to $10 per ticket on many routes this week.
Other airlines have raised prices on their routes as well.
FareCompare.com says it is the fifth rate hike this winter.
airline industry, american airlines, continental airlines, united airlines, 7 on your side
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 5 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday