7 On Your Side
Dogs prove to be distraction while driving
If you take your dog for a ride in the car, do you start petting it? If so you're not alone.
A survey by AAA finds 52 percent of dog owners admit they pet their dogs while driving.
Some hold their dogs in their laps and feed them; 3 percent admit they even take pictures. AAA warns, this is not a good idea. As you might imagine it could cause a crash.
AAA, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 14 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland 2 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices 3 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 9 min ago
- BART board meets over error in union contract 33 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 6 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos