7 On Your Side
Dogs prove to be distraction while driving
If you take your dog for a ride in the car, do you start petting it? If so you're not alone.
A survey by AAA finds 52 percent of dog owners admit they pet their dogs while driving.
Some hold their dogs in their laps and feed them; 3 percent admit they even take pictures. AAA warns, this is not a good idea. As you might imagine it could cause a crash.
AAA, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Death toll in Oklahoma tornado could climb to 91 51 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- NFL owners to announce Super Bowl 50 host city 56 min ago
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday