7 On Your Side
Which companies have the most employees?
If you are looking for a job, you might want to apply where they hire the most employees.
USA Today and Standard and Poors have just put together a list of companies with the most workers.
Topping the list, Wal-mart with 2.1 million employees, then it's IBM with 436,000, the United Parcel Service has 400,600 workers, McDonald's is next with 400,000, and fifth is Target with 355,000 employees.
mcdonalds, target, walmart, ibm, UPS, jobs, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos