7 On Your Side
Big screen TV prices could drop by November
Looking to buy a big screen TV? Not so fast. DealNews.com says sit out September and buy your TV next month at the earliest.
DealNews.com is a deal site that tracks prices, and the folks there say last year big screen LCDs went up in price in Septmeber by about $300. They then dropped significantly in October.
DealNews.com expects most TV sets to hit new lows this November and December. So good things do come to those who wait.
deals, 7 on your side
- Wounded police officer back in surgery 55 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing 3 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 1 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire 56 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
3 min ago