7 On Your Side
Looking for a new bank without big fees?
Monday, October 03, 2011
A big topic of conversation all weekend was the new fees banks are adding to checking accounts and their attached debit cards.
Many are saying the like the convenience, but don't want to pay the fees, so maybe they'll switch banks.
Better Bank asks questions lists banks and what they charge and CreditUnion.coop asks lists credit unions you qualify to join.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
banks, 7 on your side, michael finney
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday