7 On Your Side
Looking for a new bank without big fees?
Monday, October 03, 2011
A big topic of conversation all weekend was the new fees banks are adding to checking accounts and their attached debit cards.
Many are saying the like the convenience, but don't want to pay the fees, so maybe they'll switch banks.
Better Bank asks questions lists banks and what they charge and CreditUnion.coop asks lists credit unions you qualify to join.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
banks, 7 on your side, michael finney
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child 27 min ago
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday