7 On Your Side
Looking for a new bank without big fees?
Monday, October 03, 2011
A big topic of conversation all weekend was the new fees banks are adding to checking accounts and their attached debit cards.
Many are saying the like the convenience, but don't want to pay the fees, so maybe they'll switch banks.
Better Bank asks questions lists banks and what they charge and CreditUnion.coop asks lists credit unions you qualify to join.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
banks, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam 26 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos