7 On Your Side
Survey: Online shoppers expect free shipping
A new survey finds most of us expect free shipping when we order online.
Retailers say 63 percent of Internet sales were shipped for free during the past week.
A recent study found nearly half of online shoppers have canceled purchases because they were going to be required to pay.
Amazon offers free shipping on most orders over $25, but they've also seen shrinking margins and may actually report a loss in the fourth quarter.
amazon, shopping, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- BART unions file lawsuit against transit agency
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos