7 On Your Side
Bank of America tests out new deal service
Bank of America thinks it has a better way for consumers to save money other than those daily deal sites like Groupon.
Bank of America is offering discounts to its customers based on their previous spending patterns.
The offers will be made through the bank's website. Customers must use their Bank of America debit or credit cards to get the savings. Those in on the deals will get the discounts, not when they buy, but in the form of cash payments once a month.
The so-called BankAmeriDeals will begin testing the service this week with its employees in North Carolina.
bank of america, deals, credit cards, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Cold snap damages plants in Bay Area yards
50 min ago