7 On Your Side
Alaska Airlines offers tax day discount
If you're looking for a getaway from taxes, Alaska Airlines is offering a 10 percent discount on all flights -- but only if you book today.
Passengers have until midnight tonight to get the discounted prices. The fares are good only for travel between April 24 and June 9.
There are other restrictions, too. You can't pay with frequent flyer miles and you must book online using a special code. To get the discount, use the discount code FLYGREEN2012 at www.alaskaair.com.
alaska airlines, travel, 7 on your side
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos