7 On Your Side
Which car models retain the most value?
If you're buying a car you may want to consider which ones hold their value the longest.
Edmunds.com put out a list today of models that retain the most value after five years. Among the top cars, it says the Toyota Tacoma retains 57 percent of its value, followed by the Honda CRV at 54 percent.
The Honda Civic and the Mini Cooper each retain about 50 percent of their value after five years of use.
auto industry, 7 on your side
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 17 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 9 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos