7 On Your Side
Is gas rage the new road rage?
You've heard of road rage, but how about gasoline rage? It happened in Brockton, Massachusetts.
There is surveillance video of a customer yelling at a gas station employee. It seems the man accidentally filled up with premium instead of regular. He screamed demanding a refund. The clerk said she was never really scared.
"I'm not used to customers yelling about the price of gas. But it didn't really make me nervous because the customers they were there are my regulars. They're not going to let anything happen to me," said Sherry Lincoln, a store clerk.
But the customer wasn't done. He then went outside, open a stranger's car door and started yelling at him about this. Another customer alerted police and that's when things calmed down. No charges were filed.
gas prices, 7 on your side, michael finney
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 41 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash 19 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos