7 On Your Side
Does eating healthy cost more?
Fact or myth? It costs more to eat healthy.
The answer according to the U.S. Agriculture Department, that's a myth.
It cost less to eat a diet of fruits, vegetables and dairy than it is to eat junk food. That's true when you compare the cost by weight and portion size.
Eating healthy also means less obesity and lower health care costs.
food, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying 12 min ago
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 45 min ago
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities 30 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks 26 min ago
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos