7 On Your Side
Pharmaceutical refunds money for meds
Susan Graham said she was charged by her pharmaceutical provider, Medco, for medication she didn't order.
The company recently merged with Express Scripts. It said the medication was sent under its "Worry Free Refill and Auto Charge Program."
Graham said she never enrolled in that program and Medco agreed to send her a refund back in April.
That check never came, so Medco reissued a new check and Graham has confirmed receiving it.
credit cards, 7 on your side, michael finney
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 44 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 26 min ago
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 1 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer...
44 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
54 min ago