7 On Your Side
Pharmaceutical refunds money for meds
Susan Graham said she was charged by her pharmaceutical provider, Medco, for medication she didn't order.
The company recently merged with Express Scripts. It said the medication was sent under its "Worry Free Refill and Auto Charge Program."
Graham said she never enrolled in that program and Medco agreed to send her a refund back in April.
That check never came, so Medco reissued a new check and Graham has confirmed receiving it.
credit cards, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in San Francisco 1 min ago
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect in Hawaii 1 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos