7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: international debt collection, used iPhones, and more
A few times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Finney answered questions about international debt collection, airport security, and used iPhones.
Specifically, someone asked, "Is it legal for an out of country collection agency to try to collect on a debt within the U.S. when they are unwilling to provide proof of that debt?"
Another person asked, "Will the pin in my broken arm set off the alarm in airport security?"
A third person asked, "I was wondering, if I buy or am given a used iPhone, can I have that fixed in a way so I can use that on my cellular plan?"
Finney has an answer for each of those questions.
facebook, twitter, 7 on your side
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire 17 min ago
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease 51 min ago
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co.
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast 59 min ago
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor 12 min ago
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening 46 min ago
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest 18 min ago
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin 45 min ago
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests 31 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday