7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Pre-approved credit card offers
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Monday, Finney answered questions about pre-approved credit card offers, law enforcement requesting cellphone data, and a payday lender settlement.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
For more information on the Money Mart/Loan Mart payday lender settlement, call (866) 497-5497 or go to www.sfcityattorney.org. You have until Oct. 12 to make your claim.
facebook, twitter, 7 on your side
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists 5 min ago
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves 40 min ago
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Plan to cut down trees in East Bay Hills under review
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday