7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Pre-approved credit card offers
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Monday, Finney answered questions about pre-approved credit card offers, law enforcement requesting cellphone data, and a payday lender settlement.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
For more information on the Money Mart/Loan Mart payday lender settlement, call (866) 497-5497 or go to www.sfcityattorney.org. You have until Oct. 12 to make your claim.
facebook, twitter, 7 on your side
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday