7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: mystery shopping, parking and more
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Finney answered questions about mystery shopping, fighting a ticket over a broken parking meter, and if Publishers Clearing House is legitimate.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
facebook, twitter, 7 on your side
- Fatal crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 22 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase 24 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos