7 On Your Side
JetBlue fined for violating passenger bill of rights
JetBlue will have to pay a $90,000 fine for violating the passenger bill of rights.
Regulations require airlines to inform passengers they can get off a plane every 30 minutes when a flight is delayed. The law is designed to protect passengers from being stuck on delayed planes for hours.
Regulators say in March a JetBlue plane at JFK airport didn't leave for three hours after boarding.
jetblue, 7 on your side
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 10 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
57 min ago