7 On Your Side
American Express is tops among consumers
Speaking of credit, American Express tops the latest J.D. Powers and Associates customer survey of credit card customers.
American express gets top scores for billing, customer service, reward points as well as terms and conditions. Coming in second: the Discover Card.
Credit card companies aren't seen as quite the bad guys they once were. Overall 11 credit card companies got better ratings this year than last.
Customer satisfaction increased since 2010 when a new law went into effect limiting fees and interest rates credit card companies can charge.
american express, credit cards, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 18 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 40 min ago
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right 10 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies 6 min ago
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos