7 On Your Side
American Express is tops among consumers
Speaking of credit, American Express tops the latest J.D. Powers and Associates customer survey of credit card customers.
American express gets top scores for billing, customer service, reward points as well as terms and conditions. Coming in second: the Discover Card.
Credit card companies aren't seen as quite the bad guys they once were. Overall 11 credit card companies got better ratings this year than last.
Customer satisfaction increased since 2010 when a new law went into effect limiting fees and interest rates credit card companies can charge.
american express, credit cards, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight 31 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 29 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 11 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
28 min ago