7 On Your Side
Survey names cars with best and worst backseat leg room
Cars.com has compiled a list of the large vehicles with the best and worst backseat leg room.
Among the vehicles with the best legroom, the 2013 Ford Flex, the 2012 Hyundai Azera, the 2012 Toyota Avalon and the 2012 Dodge Challenger. Others making the list are the 2012 Volkswagen Passat, 2012 Toyota Tundra Crewmax, the Chevy Equinox and the 2012 Nissan Versa.
Cars.com says these are the cars to avoid if legroom is important to you: the 2013 Chevy Malibu, the 2012 Ford Fiesta, the 2012 Hyundai Tucson and the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The Lexus IS Sedan, the Mazda 3 and the Toyota FJ Cruiser also made the worst legroom list.
auto industry, 7 on your side
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case