7 On Your Side
7 On Your Side tests out juice sprayer
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- When 7 On Your Side has a consumer story that involves a lemon, we're usually talking about a car. Not this time. I recently checked out a new product known as a "citrus spritzer" and he put it to the test at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf.
"Man, lobster and crab, that's how you do it sir," Carlo Chavez said as he served up food at another lunch time at Sabella & La Torre at Fisherman's Wharf. Chavez was working the counter and the crowd. "Come odown everybody. We have the best soup, clam chowder, we've got shrimp, we've got crabs, we've got everything you want. If it swims, I got them," he said.
The fish there is great, but I was there for the condiments.
"We use a lot of lemons, tons of lemons all the time," said Chavez.
Finney showed Chavez a new product called "Stem." It's a citrus spritzer which promises to allow you to spray citrus juice directly from the fruit, so he tested it out. It is easy to set up. You just jam the stem into the fruit and then spray.
"Oh wow, it works! Wow, that's great," Chavez said. "This is beautiful."
The juice tastes fresh. It really feels as if you're spraying from a bottle. The Stem is gaining fans. It works on lemons, but how about limes? Seven On Your Side put it to the test and it also worked pretty well.
The Stem can be bought online and costs $4.99.
food, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 42 min ago
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall 45 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos