7 On Your Side
Should you use a coupon on your first date?
Would you be turned off if your date used a coupon during your first night out together?
A new survey found 26 percent of couples would have "no problem" if their date used a coupon to help pay for the evening out.
However, 12 percent said if someone pulled out a coupon on their first date, there would be "no second date." Another 1 percent said they would end the date right then and there.
No matter what, the respondents said be honest. If you're the type to use a coupon, better be up front about it when you're paying.
7 on your side, michael finney
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos