7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Canned food
Friday, January 25, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about binding arbitration, canned food, and finding somewhere to stay for the Super Bowl.
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
health care, health insurance, food, travel, super bowl, 7 on your side
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 17 min ago
- Czech police say Palo Alto man suspected in 4 murders 29 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East 19 min ago
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos