7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Deceptive gym deals
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about binding arbitration, canned food, and finding somewhere to stay for the Super Bowl.
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
7 on your side
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan