7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Fake bill collectors
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about guide dogs, selling expiring airline miles, and loan modifications.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
taxes, bills, scam, 7 on your side
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 21 min ago
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver 36 min ago
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos