7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: appraisals, holiday pay, and credit cards
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Monday, Finney talked about what happens if you request a new home appraisal, federal holiday pay, and the best credit card to use while traveling in Europe.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
Card Ratings: Cards with No Foreign Transaction Fees
Nerd Wallet: No Foreign Transaction
CA Department of Industrial Relations
computers, credit cards, fundraiser, shopping, websites, 7 on your side
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday