7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Finding a private investigator
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Monday, Finney talked about property tax increases, finding private investigators, and contacting the IRS.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
- US Internal Revenue System (IRS) Calls You Instead (Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
IRS, taxes, 7 on your side
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 3 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 41 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
41 min ago