7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Tax problems
Monday, April 01, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Wednesday, Finney talked about taxes.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
- Free Tax Return Preparation for You by Volunteers
- Find a Location for Free Tax Help
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator
- Earn It! Keep It! Save It!
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
taxes, BART, shopping, 7 on your side
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 32 min ago
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor 8 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos