7 On Your Side
Get free stuff on and after Tax Day
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A lot of people are going to have a horrible weekend because they'll be doing taxes because they procrastinated. The tax deadline is Monday, but there's a silver lining, a small silver lining. After sending off your taxes, you need a payback and April 15 is becoming one giant Finney's Friday Free Stuff.
Let's begin at Arby's. These guys have been at it a couple of years now and will make tax day a little more bearable by giving out free curly fries. This year, those restaurants that are participating are also offering potato cakes. Also, go online and you could win a tax day prize of $500.
Time for desert! That's where Cinnabon comes in. Between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., participating Cinnabons, like the one located at the shops at Tanforan, will give you two free Cinnabon bites. It's a sweet deal.
Now, it's time to get copies made of that tax return. No need to pay for that. Office Depot has you covered with a coupon that offers free black and white copies of your tax return up to 25 pages. With this offer, there's no need to hurry. The offer doesn't expire until May 1, making Office Depot more understanding than the U.S. government.
Hydro Massage is giving away free massages on tax day. 7 On Your Side found a table at Planet Fitness in Richmond, but you can go to the website and find a map showing places massage tables can be found and details on the deal.
Naturally, that takes us to an after-tax free dinner from Panda Express. The restaurant will be waiting for you on April 17. By then, you'll be rested up and ready for the Samurai Surf and Turf which you'll be enjoying free of charge.
Now with all the deals like this there will be some locations that do not offer the deal, so please check out the websites posted here before heading out.
taxes, 7 on your side, michael finney
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 45 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 20 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos