7 On Your Side
ABC technology reviews Google Glass
On Monday, we reported that the new Google Glass was being rolled out to a select group of people who applied for the opportunity. Among those in that select group was ABC technology editor Joanna Stern.
"It's definitely not something that I want to wear out and about. Right now it's something fun and it's something fun to test. But it's not something that really blends in right? People definitely look at you weird," said Stern.
The high-tech headset offers a hands-free way to check your messages, take photos, and search the Internet.
Google Glass retails for $1,500 and is currently not available to the general public.
google, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 16 min ago
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Jose police standoff ends with armed man 49 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide