7 On Your Side
Government health care hotline set up
7 On Your Side takes a look at some important consumer news regarding the Affordable Care Act.
Do you have health insurance? Do you understand the new Affordable Care Act and how it affects you? Didn't think so it is complicated?
On Monday the government began a 100-day public education blitz. Along with the publicity, there will be telephone hotlines and a website.
Both will help explain what you are eligible for and how to get health insurance.
health care, health insurance, 7 on your side, michael finney
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case