7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: FICO scores, shredding, rent hikes
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
Free Document Shredding Events
Where: Shred Works, 325 La Grande, San Francisco, CA
When: Saturday, July 20th from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For more information call: 1-800-817-4733
Where: Data Safe, 5870 Stoneridge Drive, Pleasanton, CA
When: July 23rd from 10 a.m. to Noon
For more information visit: http://www.datasafe.com/promotions/shred.asp
How do FICO scores affect mortgage rates? LINK: http://www.myfico.com/myfico/CreditCentral/LoanRates.aspx
7 on your side
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit 40 min ago
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33 1 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
1 min ago