7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: The Registry of Charitable Trusts
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
The California Attorney General's office has a tool on their site where you can search for registered charities. People can search the Registry of Charitable Trusts (RCT)for information on charities, charity fundraising professionals, and raffle registrants.
LINK: The Registry of Charitable Trusts
7 on your side
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 47 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 13 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos