7 On Your Side
NACA mortgage modification event coming to Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, or NACA, is coming back to the Bay Area.
You may remember this group is the one who put on gigantic mortgage modification events around the country.
They have successfully saved thousands of homes from foreclosure.
But now NACA is beginning to be known, not only for saving homes, but getting homes in the first place. If you want to buy, NACA will help you get a mortgage.
This week's event is being held in Oakland beginning Thursday and through Monday.
oakland, mortgages, foreclosures, housing market, 7 on your side, michael finney
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 49 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
6 min ago