7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Where to cut your own Christmas tree
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Wednesday, Finney talked about where you can cut down your own Christmas tree and about telemarketing companies.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
Where you can chop down your own Christmas tree:
How you can get telemarketing companies to stop calling? Well, survey companies are excluded from the "Do Not Call" list. However, you have the right to ask them to stop calling you. You can file a complaint with the FCC.
7 on your side
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court 45 min ago
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear...
45 min ago